Closed Suunto Vvper Novo with Transmitter and Cable

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

0utrageousfun

Contributor
Reaction score
For sale is a complete Suunto package that will get you up and running with an air integrated computer. Take it all for $600, otherwise willing to part out for the below prices (all include shipping within the US). Face-to-face transaction also available in Chicagoland. This computer has served me reliably, but my diving interests have gone down the technical path so I'm using Shearwater units now.
  • Suunto Vyper Novo Graphite - $275
    • Excellent used condition. Comes in original box with all documents and screen protector. Wrist strap has been trimmed to fit over both my 7mm wetsuit and trilam drysuit. Can be replaced with aftermarket bungees by buyer.
  • Suunto Wireless Transmitter - $275
    • Professionally serviced by DRIS (including fresh battery) earlier this year. Works with Vyper Novo, D9, DX, D9tx, D4i, D4i Novo, D6i, D6i Novo, Vytec, Vytec DS, Vyper Air, and HelO2.
  • Suunto Dive USB Cable (D-Series) - $60
    • Compatible with Vyper Novo, Zoop Novo, and D-series computers except D5.
  • Suunto Protective Boot - $20
    • Compatible with Vyper Novo and Zoop Novo.

Attachments

• IMG_2240.JPEG
    IMG_2240.JPEG
    117.4 KB · Views: 91

Back
Top Bottom