Suunto Stinger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

meangene757

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Sunday I went diving with some friends, Im down 84ft on a shipwreck spearfishing. Iam wearing my Suunto Stinger dive watch and my Uwatec Aladin Ultra Pro. So its time to hit the anchor line to go up, I've been looking at my Uwatec the entire time down and I just so happened to glance at the Suunto and its in the ACW mode. Nothing but the time and ACW is on the screen at this point, so I follow my Uwatec up. The next day Im reading the manual from front to back and back to front trying to figure out what is wrong. I take it to our local dive shop and they dive down to 7 ft with it in the pool trying to figure this out as well. Thats not safe they say, so they give me the website to the regional suunto repair service here in the states. Calypso Divers Incorporated - Home Page told me to send it in so they can do a check on it. My depth sensor went bad and have to put a new module in it. So now thats taken care of, I will have my dive watch like new again, with a 5 year warranty!!! Glad I had my Uwatec on me, on that dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom