SUUNTO PC interface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
huwag mo na piratahin..... support nalang buy

Hmmnnn..... trade secret yata yun eh hehehe :)

We don't usually get from Quiapo....walang QC dun eh.....from my experience sa resistors saka capacitors...almost 30% either disfunctional or "out-of-value"....

paolov:
huwag mo na piratahin..... support nalang buy
matagal-tagal ko nang project sana ito e, ever since i got my mosquito... by that i had read about the DIY cable here on SB...

i saw eric's cable sa ebay kaso wapa booojay e hehehehehehe

Jag

jonix:
welcome aboard doc! :wink:

@chip: beer daw! :D

yes, welcome to the board doc! Sorry, I'd love to join but I just came home from a biotech conference. Very exhuasted right now. Hope it was fun.

Thanks CHip....
After the "gruelling" sessions in the cold pool, we ended up at Yellow Cab ....then I found out they don't serve any alcohol....since it was getting late (1130PM) and Arnel has a scheduled 5am trip to portulano, ...we decided to postpone the alcohol treatment :)

To All: Ed Garcia (of the waypointsdotph fame and my DM course classmate) and myself will try to map out the "unexplored" reef off Prado Resort in Bignay, Sariaya Quezon on Thursday, Dec 8......We will try for the the first time the GPS-sonar contraption which Ed built .... jump in if you're free and eager :)

I estimate 10-15 meters average depth....

eric

chip104:
yes, welcome to the board doc! Sorry, I'd love to join but I just came home from a biotech conference. Very exhuasted right now. Hope it was fun.

chip104:

biotech conference! Hmmm.... are you with the Biotechnology COnference of the Phils? I know people there.....

eric_p:
To All: Ed Garcia (of the waypointsdotph fame and my DM course classmate) and myself will try to map out the "unexplored" reef off Prado Resort in Bignay, Sariaya Quezon on Thursday, Dec 8......We will try for the the first time the GPS-sonar contraption which Ed built .... jump in if you're free and eager :)

I estimate 10-15 meters average depth....

eric

ahhhh a new site eh...hope it will be good...post a trip rep ha :wink:

btw, how did the test with the mosquito & stinger go?

As expected, the cables worked perfectly........... improvements to the Stinger harness are being made after the test..... units should be ready after the molded parts arrive....probably late this week...

We sold many mosquito units already and all feedbacks are positive so far......
(Customers include john mateos ong of pics n profiles, Doc mayong and Egbert Punzalan who made the evaluations)

Tests with the mosquito cable are considered complete as of friday...the stinger, because it's new will go through the beta test phase....

As I said, they are guaranteed to work (unless we find eveidence that you used it to tow your stalled Pajero hehehe)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom