Suunto D9 Brand new w/Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paul Lenharr

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Brand new in box, never used. Includes software, download cable, strap extension, transmitter, original box and manual.
Asking $1000 OBO which will include shipping and insurance to the United States. Will ship outside the US as well.

Please PM me with any questions you might have. Can provide pictures if needed.

3 Gas switchable - 21%-99% capable.

Check out the Suunto Website for more info.
http://www.suunto.com/suunto/main/p...!-530283905&CONTENT<>cnt_id=10134198673944399

Last edited:
Hi.

Is it the traditional black elastomer or the titanium strap??

@Paul: I think it has to do with the price (the titanium strap goes for $2-300 new) and there are plenty of anecdotes about yearly elastomer replacement when heavily used :) I'm also in the market for a Suunto D9 at a good price..

Good point. From my research, you can get the titanium strap for under $100.00

I have a total of 4 of these left for sale. I just sold one on Ebay for $990.00 so I would be willing to let them go for that price. I will pay for shipping and insurance to the United States.

Did I mention that this comes with a receipt and confirmation emails from Suunto for a 2 year warranty, and Aqua Lung America for a 5 year pro rated warranty?

Can't beat this deal.....

Paul, I'd like to take up your offer if I can get the titanium strap (original suunto, brand new) for under $100. Please let me know.

I bought my D9 on Ebay for around $960-$980 with titanium band, but it was used and there was no warranty. I hear the battery replacement isn't cheap either.. Sounds like a good deal if it is covered like that, but I've never seen a titanium band for a d9 for $100.00.

The band is a fashion statement, if nothing else. Some people like to wear this watch outside of diving and that was what hooked me. When I sold it, I think the guy that bought it from me felt the same way.

Great watch / computer for sure.. For rec diving, you can't go wrong..

i have the D-9 with the band and i took it off after droping it on the bottom 3 times just check out the locks they come open very easy (look at the tuning fork bottons)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom