Suunto D6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

noladiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello I am selling my Suunto D6 it has about 100 dives on it and works perfectly. The face is a little scratched up but hey its a dive computer not a work of art. It has the stainless steel band on it. I am only asking 400 for this computer which is normally priced around 800-100 bucks again 400 for this d6 please help an out of work dive instructor buy some groceries. let me know if you need pictures it looks exactly what you would find on the website except for the face is a bit worn. call 205-233-3954

Someone please buy this from me. Remember OBO!!! Make an offer I need food.

Wow good price. I just bought the Aeris T3 but would have bought this if it was posted a few days sooner. Someone is going to get a great deal on a great computer.

Yes I know hate to let it go but I have been out of work for 3 months.

Hi Nola,

do you still have this d6 for sale, how much you would ask for delivery in Europe, Holland?

Yes it still is available I have no idea on the shipping looks to be about 100 bucks.

DSC05467.jpg

DSC05463.jpg

DSC05462.jpg

sale pending

SOLD SOLD SOLD thanks SB

Back
Top Bottom