Suunto D5 system failure ERR - 36910000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My suunto suddenly error when im diving.. last depth I saw my dive computer was at 10 meter about 5 minutes begining diving, still looks okay, but moment later ( I forget how long since last time I saw) its showing system failure ERR - 36910000

dive before is only 8.7meter for 78 minutes

I Tried to restart several time by pressing right bottom button, it restarting bu back to error dispaly again..

any help or solution?

Attachments

• 14E6C317-D4F6-4A35-BDA4-496E73E965FF.JPG
    14E6C317-D4F6-4A35-BDA4-496E73E965FF.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 355
Hey, I ran into the same problem now along the on going dive safari... What was your solution? Thanks.

My suunto suddenly error when im diving.. last depth I saw my dive computer was at 10 meter about 5 minutes begining diving, still looks okay, but moment later ( I forget how long since last time I saw) its showing system failure ERR - 36910000

I Tried to restart several time by pressing right bottom button, it restarting bu back to error dispaly again..

any help or solution?

any help or solution?
Hey, I ran into the same problem now along the on going dive safari... What was your solution? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom