Suunto Cobra3 with quick disconnect - $450 shipped!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dack

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
$450 shipped US Priority Mail. I'm pricing this aggressively to try and sell quickly. :)

Suunto Cobra3 with Suunto quick disconnect, includes original box with all manuals, high pressure hose, two plugs to protect hose and console, and the protective case. This unit was bought in mid 2010 and has seen 10 dives plus a little pool time. The clear plastic has a few barely noticeable scratches, and the console is the same. Works flawlessly.

[NOTE: This does NOT include the USB cable and is priced accordingly. I can include the Suunto Dive Manager software if you want - I don't use it.]

Features:

- Electronic 3-D compass
- Tank pressure and remaining air time display
- Two gas switching
- Three operating modes: air, nitrox, gauge
- Dive simulator
- Altitude adjustment (0-1000 feet / 0 3000 meters)
- Automatic safety countdown
- Extended decompression range
- Calendar clock & alarm clock
- Audible alarms
- Multi-step ascent rate indicator
- 42 hour log book and profile memory

I really like the Suunto dive computers but I've been bitten by the DIR bug and have decided to go with a brass-n-glass SPG. I will be replacing my dive computer with the Vyper Air which is exactly the same computer in wrist mounted form and option for wireless air.

I had previously posted this as a trade across for a Suunto Vyper Air, and I'm still open to that if you connect with me ASAP. Thanks!

- Dack

Cobra3.JPG

Cobra3%20Front.JPG

Cobra3%20Back.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom