Suunto 100% RGBM and 50% RGBM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a suunto d4i . I can't seem to find where to adjust 100% RGBM and 50% RGBM

anybody can help?

I'm guessing if you have the D4i, you have the manual, or have at least downloaded it. The D4i uses different Personal Adjustment Settings. There are 3, P0, P1,and P2, with P2 being the most conservative. See Section 5.10.5 of the manual for full explanation. I believe ( and someone please correct me if I'm wrong here), the 50%/100% settings are on older/prior models of Suunto.

My D9--about 4 years old--has separate settings for deepstops (on, off), "personal setting" (p0, p1, p2; it defaults to p0, the least conservative option), and RGBM (50%, 100%). I believe the RGBM setting has been removed from newer computers, but check your manual.

There is a chart in the back of my manual that quantifies the differences between some of these options. For instance, the NDL at 18 meters is 52 minutes with a p0 setting and 39 minutes with a p1 setting.

5.9.10. Setting the deep stops

I'm looking at 5.9.10, refers to Deep Stops. It states On or Off, not 50% or 100%. Perhaps this where the 50/100 % setting used to be ? Same thing but different ? :D

I'm looking at 5.9.10, refers to Deep Stops. It states On or Off, not 50% or 100%. Perhaps this where the 50/100 % setting used to be ? Same thing but different ? :D
sorry
too quick
seems these settings disappeared in D4i and D6i

Back
Top Bottom