surface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just finished watching the last episode. I hope it is the last... period. I can't understand why I keep tuning in to watch this poorly acted and unbelievable show. Did you see the way the tsunami poured through the church windows from both sides like there were garden hoses? I didn't see a scratch on the shingles on the church steeple after all that force.

With any luck the show will not be continued and I won't have to try to figure out why I watch it (other than for the lovely female marine biologist... a dream of mine).

my wife was dissapointed with the last show

"they were dinosaurs?? and if they breathed air, why did they live at the
bottom of the ocean???"

i dont know, honey...

MSilvia:
I can buy that, but I have a lot more trouble with the bathosphere they built out of an old boiler in a weekend, and then rode to the bottom of the abyss without testing it.

Oh well, it's a fun show if you don't take it too seriously.

I laughed when I watched that episode, did you notice where the windows for it came from? From some old yacht/boat that was sitting around. I'm not sure how thick the glass was, but I'm sure it would have imploded after several hundred feet...:D

I'm also guilty of being hooked on the show, watched every episode this season and I try not to watch and look for technical accuracy but it sure is hard sometimes...The windows on the bathosphere was too much...lol....to 5000 feet no less...

Anyway, glad you all love this cheesy show too...:D

The only thing I find difficult to believe about the entire show is Dollie wasn't the first clone. Otherwise, I believe it all. If it wasn't true, they wouldn't be allowed to put it on T.V. :11:

Bill B.

I dunno... the show is pretty entertaining if you're willing to suspend disbelief.

Kind of thought it was pretty amazing that the tsunami didn't do more damage in the town... guess the CG effects for that were too expensive.

Where in the heck did the put all the dirt created by digging that huge tunnel? Someone would have noticed a huge pile of dirt building up somewhere...

Love how the Glock they stole from the agent had a manual safety...

Show sure is entertaining though, really curious to see what they do with the next season... kinda hard to just fix everything that's happened.

-Brandon.

fairbanksdiver:
I dunno... the show is pretty entertaining if you're willing to suspend disbelief.

Kind of thought it was pretty amazing that the tsunami didn't do more damage in the town... guess the CG effects for that were too expensive.

Where in the heck did the put all the dirt created by digging that huge tunnel? Someone would have noticed a huge pile of dirt building up somewhere...

Love how the Glock they stole from the agent had a manual safety...

Show sure is entertaining though, really curious to see what they do with the next season... kinda hard to just fix everything that's happened.

-Brandon.

I'm guessing that the first season was just to unravel the mystery of how they got there, next season will be how society deals with the creatures and there attempt to destroy them, and if there is another season, that would be how everything somehow goes back to normal....kinda like a mini-series stretched out into a couple of seasons....I can't see a potential for this show to go long term...but I like it :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom