Surface Interval Wardrobe ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gidds

Contributor
Reaction score
Witness Protection Program (hiding from the MOFia)
Where can I get a red Cousteau-style cap? :D

Gidds:
Where can I get a red Cousteau-style cap? :D
Go to any Sporting Goods place that sells hunting gear. Red, camo and Blaze Orange caps are always on sale during hunting seasons.
C-Dawg

Cousteau didn't wear a cap. He wore a toque. :D

Ok ok my mistake, I still want one

SeanQ:
Cousteau didn't wear a cap. He wore a toque. :D
I called it a "cap" as Tuuk and touque didn't look right. Thanks for showing me the proper spelling. Either way Gidds, you can get them at a Sporting Goods store.
Wouldn't you rather have a bright yellow one like Bill Murray wore in "The Life Aquatic"? LOL
C-Dawg

Hmmmm...why can't I have both and wear whichever one will embarass my buddy more at any given time? :angel:

Gidds:
Hmmmm...why can't I have both and wear whichever one will embarass my buddy more at any given time? :angel:
in which case you want to ditch the toque/cap option and move towards (choose any):

moose ears cap (w/ flapping action)
jester's hat
wig in a color the direct opposite of your skin tone
hat with monica lewinski photo on it

Jag

PS
and as spoon said, post pics!

shugar:
in which case you want to ditch the toque/cap option and move towards (choose any):

moose ears cap (w/ flapping action)
jester's hat
wig in a color the direct opposite of your skin tone
hat with monica lewinski photo on it

Jag

PS
and as spoon said, post pics!

or perhaps those russian bear hats, youl be the coolest stud in the beach. or mabe a darth vader mask will suffice:)

If there is even the most remote chance that the weather will turn sour, I carry a set of sweats and a gortex 2 piece hooded rain suit. The jacket stays in the dive bag regardless, makes an excellent wind breaker.

In the cold weather I just go to thicker, layered setup including a "watch cap" (toque).

the K

Back
Top Bottom