Supporting Member PayPal Charge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paypal is a third party merchant service and thus our access to your payments are extremely limited. All of your payments should be something you can cancel/ reverse via paypal. Unfortunately we do not have access to the full range of functions we would like because of the way paypal is setup.

Your refund has been processed. Sometimes you get into the system twice. I can not control your subscriptions from here. Go into your PayPal account and see if you don't have two subscriptions and if the answer is yes, CANCEL BOTH. Then re-instate just one. :D I hope this helps.

NetDoc:
Your refund has been processed. Sometimes you get into the system twice. I can not control your subscriptions from here. Go into your PayPal account and see if you don't have two subscriptions and if the answer is yes, CANCEL BOTH. Then re-instate just one. :D I hope this helps.

Yes, I somehow (I am sure it was my fault) had two subscriptions. I removed them both and resubscribed. I appreciate your help. :D

Alex

Back
Top Bottom