Super Bowl Sunday Plans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Camping and Diving Alexander Springs.. like chipping the ice off the top of the water storage containers and making coffee with the cold stuff underneath, taking most of the kids this time, two of them are diving with us....

Now lets hope the gators don't use the spring to get warm, then we may have to send one of the smaller kids over to lure them away, or at least make sure they aren't hungry anymore :-D

We have enough that one won't be missed..more food for the rest of us kinda deal...

No plans, Im soooo soooo bored. Ive been off from weds eve to mon eve and cant figure out what to do. Then again Im off weds to tues, 160 gals of fuel in the truck, boats topped off and this weather has to suck.... Its getting depressing..

Anyone know where I can get a hundred chicken wings in the Dunedin area for a Superbowl party?
I know the obvious Hooters, KFC etc. I am looking for expert advice from locals. My alternative would be to cook them but I would rather drink and socialize instead.
(ps. I will be at a friends house in Dunedin, this will be my contribution to the party!)

Packing for my vacation to SE Asia, getting ready to enjoy some warm weather, this cold is getting me down. So I can careless about the superbowl.

Anyone know where I can get a hundred chicken wings in the Dunedin area for a Superbowl party?
I know the obvious Hooters, KFC etc. I am looking for expert advice from locals. My alternative would be to cook them but I would rather drink and socialize instead.
(ps. I will be at a friends house in Dunedin, this will be my contribution to the party!)

I can give you the name of a place in Clearwater, if that helps: Mugs on Missouri, which is located around Missouri and Gulf to Bay (Court Street). We know the owner, his food is always good, and we have used him several times for catering a party.

family restaurant & sports bar in tampa bay and Karaoke Bar in Tampa

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom