Super Bowl Sunday Plans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Working at the Aquarium all day and then headin to the house. I'm not even sure I'm gonna watch the game. Depends on whats going on when game time rolls around.

I think I have the wife talked out of going to Atlanta.

Most likely we will dive Spanish Rocks.

All are welcome. Blah, blah, blah, I don't want to hear about it being too cold.:wink:

I think I have the wife talked out of going to Atlanta.

Most likely we will dive Spanish Rocks.

All are welcome. Blah, blah, blah, I don't want to hear about it being too cold.:wink:

Whatever Drysuit boy...

I have a Superbowl party to go to on Sunday. It would be hard to do BHB and get back for it. I will have to pass this time.

Well, since I'm hooked up to a catheter until 2/4, I'm going to get some mileage out of it. Hook up the "night bag", put a case of beer on ice and not move for the whole game! :D

Well, since I'm hooked up to a catheter until 2/4, I'm going to get some mileage out of it. Hook up the "night bag", put a case of beer on ice and not move for the whole game! :D

What a freaking lazy bum! :rofl3:

btw, where is your buddy NightVision? He's been hiding.

What a freaking lazy bum! :rofl3:

btw, where is your buddy NightVision? He's been hiding.

Certainly! I'll be having folks bring me stuff, wait on me, the whole nine yards!

Allen is probably busy getting ready for a big astro shin-dig up in Withlacoochee (Feb 25 through March 1). Most likely grinding on that 16" mirror he's been grinding on the last four or five years... :)

I'm hosting the Superbowl party. It's a bring a munchie and BYOB. Always turns into a LOT of fun :D I like those kind of parties, they are self adjusting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom