Sunpak Batteries from LP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver69

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with Sunpak Rechargeable NiMH batteries from Leisure Pro?

They have some on sale, and I was wondering if they're any good. They are 2200 AmH type.

Would appreciate any comments.

diver69

diver69:
Does anyone have any experience with Sunpak Rechargeable NiMH batteries from Leisure Pro?

They have some on sale, and I was wondering if they're any good. They are 2200 AmH type.

Wouldn't buy rechargables from LP (although I would buy dive gear).

I buy batteries from Thomas Distributing (this is the best deal I found there - Thomas Distributing 2300mAh batteries plus bonus cases. PowerEx batteries are amongst the best.

M

Ditto on PowerX batteries from Thomas Dist. I have some SunPaks but I didn't buy them from Leisure Pro. They last about half the amount of time I get from the PowerX.

Thanks for the input. I think I'll go with the PowerEx. Was considering LP because I was picking up a whole bunch of stuff there, but after reading your input, gonna go with PowerEx.
Another question, does LP offer discount on large order? (By large, I mean BCD/Reg package, plus bells and whistles, such as, well, whistle, knife, etc that adds up to about $1,100)? I thought I'd read somewhere that they offer discount on top of their advertised price.

Nooooooooo... On SunPak...
Thomas (see above) has the best selection.. the MaHa used to be tops...
But SunPak, bought a long time ago from Oregon, Camera World, wouldn't hold a charge for longer than 1/2dive... junk... IMNSHO... ;-)

Hi all,

Just got the new catalogie from B&H Camera, they have Power2000 NiMH for reasonable price....Any opinion on this one?
My friend is visiting New York, and I'm trying to get him to pick up stuff for me (I'm up in Toronto Canada), and Thomas' shipping seems a little high for batteries.

***Disregard the above, found a dealer for MAHA in Canada**

And any idea on LP discount?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom