Sundiver Express and bags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If anyone's gonna be "hittin" their favorite shore dive, or night dive after a day's diving on any diveboat, just let em know that, and ask before they shut everything down, right when you get back from the last dive. I'll fatten up the tip 5.00 on top of already $20.00.

If anyone's gonna be "hittin" their favorite shore dive, or night dive after a day's diving on any diveboat, just let em know that, and ask before they shut everything down, right when you get back from the last dive. I'll fatten up the tip 5.00 on top of already $20.00.
- Bold added by me. That's a good point. I've gotten fills after the last dive but before already headed back. There is usually only a crew of two on that boat, and there can be lots for the one who is not the captain to do on the way back in.

The Express is fast and the crew is great I have over 50 dives on this boat. The only problems I've ever had are with inconsiderate divers who leave thier gear out, & thier tanks standing up (Unattended).
Bring a soft bag, pull your gear and stow it on the upper deck.
As for refills- Ive never asked & have never heard of anyone asking.

As for a the tip? Don't worry about. I will cover it next time I dive.

Folks,
Most people don't know it. But The owners of both these boats donate several trips a year to the:
"Disabled Veterans Scuba Program" (DVSP) So show your support and dive The Sundiver or the Express.

Good Divin/ SoCAlRich

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom