Sunday Nov., 4th-morning dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh well, it's a no-go for me - family emergency. Have fun, and I hope to see you next time.

Thanks for putting on another great dive, Rick.

Thanks for being a great buddy, Robert. It was fun playing hide 'n go-seek with the sea lion!

I second the big thanx to Rick!

Ken, it was great diving with you. The hide-and-go-seek seal was a plus. (as was the big, horned, sea snake :wink:)

Thanx for the dive! Next time remind me that I spent the whole ride home beating myself up for not hanging out for another.

Thanks for putting on another great dive, Rick.

Thanks for being a great buddy, Robert. It was fun playing hide 'n go-seek with the sea lion!

I second the big thanx to Rick!

Ken, it was great diving with you. The hide-and-go-seek seal was a plus. (as was the big, horned, sea snake :wink:)

Thanx for the dive! Next time remind me that I spent the whole ride home beating myself up for not hanging out for another.

I am glad you guys had a great time!

Was it a Seal, Sea Lion, or a Big Horned Sea Snake:D

Rick

Actually, I dunno the difference between a seal and a sea lion. What's the difference? I assume it was a seal that we saw.

Wish I could have been there with you! Did you guys catch any bugs? How were the conditions? It looked really foggy in T.O. - was there sun at the beach?

Re the family emergency - just the usual stuff when you have teenagers. Everything's fine. I'll look forward to joining you on your next dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom