Sunday Nov., 4th-morning dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hello BC's, and newcomers,

We are diving this week at Deer Creek Rd. We will meet at 8:00am. (don't Forget the time change)
Please RSVP in the BC's Calender, to let us know you are attending this event.

See you there,
Rick

I haven't dove in two weeks due to work/life, so I am really looking forward to getting back into the water. I plan on bringing multiple tanks in case people want to do multiple dives or come for a later dive.

Don't forget about daylight savings time change this weekend through or else you will be showing up an hour earlier than everyone else to the site.

Hey guys, I missed several dives and am missing the events. Hopefully I'll get back on schedule in a couple of weeks. Have a fun and safe dive.

Rich

Hey Jeff, Are you using those weight pouches for land marks? I hope you got the problem fixed.

Don't forget about daylight savings time change this weekend through or else you will be showing up an hour earlier than everyone else to the site.

Thanks, Ken. I added a note in the Original Post.

Hey guys, I missed several dives and am missing the events. Hopefully I'll get back on schedule in a couple of weeks. Have a fun and safe dive.

We miss you , too, Rich. I can't wait to dive with you.

Rick

Hey Jeff, Are you using those weight pouches for land marks? I hope you got the problem fixed.[/QUOTE]

Funny guy... I wish I was using them as land marks then I might be able to find them! So far I am pushing $300 in weights and pouches, Time to switch to a wing.

Have a good dive guys I cant make it, Be safe and grab me some lobsters!

Well, I was planning on being there until I saw Rick's signature line. Does it say "club"???
I think I'm scared. Who are you, and what did you do with my friend Rick?

:rofl3: It took you long enough. HAHAHA this is Rick's evil twin.

I'm so there! I'm trying to talk my hubby Charlie into going too. But I'll be there regardless. 8 am sharp! I'm so excited -- I haven't been underwater in a month, since I got back from Bali.

I'll let you know if Charlie is coming. If not, hopefully one of you fine divers will buddy with me?

See you there!

Back
Top Bottom