Sunday Morning Site Maintenance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
If anyone was wondering... I performed some site maintenance this morning. The site was down for about 30 minutes.

You may notice some things that aren't 100% yet... :blush:

Please post them in this thread.

It appears that the photo in a persons profile is no longer being displayed.
Both avatars and personal photos aren't visible when a profile is viewed.

The profile will be completely revamped shortly. The update performed added many new features, and changed some old ones. The profiles are temporarily "messed up" but the new profile page (with lots of cool new features) will be available very soon, and at least a working profile page is in the immediate works, hopefully to be completed tomorrow.

In the profile?

Yeah... the profile is MESSED UP badly we know there's a lot wrong with the profile (thank you all for pointing out the details), and I also assure everyone who is concerned... the profile pictures ARE there (I looked) :D ... I am not working on it at all tonight. El Orans and/or I should have it restored by tomorrow.

As I'm sure you all know - El Orans is very detail oriented, and I assure you all of the profile items you all know and love will be there... and hopefully we'll add a few new items as well :wink:

If there's anything other than user profile errors... please continue to share here.

On the main forums list, it doesn't seem to be possible to make the dive flag turn blue for Site Support by reading all the threads. The flag always stays red ('unread threads remaining').

Under Site Support, there's a "Sub-Forums:" title under Suggestions, but no sub-forums visible.

My profile pic's not showing up anymore when my profile is displayed. Any ideas why? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom