Sunday diving 11/24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PK once bubbled...
I admire the dedication you guys have! Keep me posted. I might join you.

Is that one of those definite maybes? :) Go for it, Trish! If you do decide to join us, do you have mine or Rax's cell #, just in case? If not, let me know, I'll PM it. Cheers!

-Roman.

How did the dive go on Sunday?? Where's the full report?

Just curious... (I hope you had good dive)

I was hoping at least somebody around here was having a good dive experience lately.

The closest I'll come to diving anytime soon is in the giant ocean tank at the New England Aquarium. I got this opportunity because I'm a new director the the New England Aquarium Dive Club.

I am going through diving withdrawals!!!

PK once bubbled...
I was hoping at least somebody around here was having a good dive experience lately.

The closest I'll come to diving anytime soon is in the giant ocean tank at the New England Aquarium. I got this opportunity because I'm a new director the the New England Aquarium Dive Club.

Yeah, it was pretty disappointing. I think that may have been my last chance for the year. I hear up on Cape Ann the water has already dipped to <40F, so even RI can't be too much warmer than that. Looks like I won't be getting wet until Jan. in Bonaire. Oh well, something to look forward to, I guess :)

-Roman.

PK once bubbled...

That sounds cool! Can I come?

I'll post the date of the GOT dive when they tell me. Anyone is welcome. You can make fun of me flopping around in the tank, trying to look graceful.

PK once bubbled...
You can make fun of me flopping around in the tank, trying to look graceful.

Congrads!

I've been considering joining the NEAQ dive club for one reason, and one reason only. To win a dive in that tank.

I just want to show up with a set of double 120s and a spear gun and a friend with a video camera for the reactions!

Spectre once bubbled...

Congrads!

I've been considering joining the NEAQ dive club for one reason, and one reason only. To win a dive in that tank.

I just want to show up with a set of double 120s and a spear gun and a friend with a video camera for the reactions!

That would have been funny, but these days I don't think they would be amused. We recently had to kick someone out of the dive club because he harrassed the marine life during a GOT dive that he won from the raffle. He chased the sharks and tried to ride the turtle. We almost lost the priviledge of raffling a GOT dive.

its a good thing the marine life is so well fed. I dont think I would be chasing the shark....
PK once bubbled...

...He chased the sharks and tried to ride the turtle. We almost lost the priviledge of raffling a GOT dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom