Sunday diving 11/24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm game, but only for later in the day, probably 12 or later. If the weather is nice I'll be boring holes in the sky in the morning.

-Roman.

raxafarian once bubbled...
I'm ok with any time. Throw your gear in the plane:)... i'll pick you up at the Newport airport :)

how many people can you take up?

I fly out of, and back into, Taunton. Still working on getting my own bird (all this $$ going into scuba isn't helping either :wink: ), renting in the meantime. I can take 2 with me, typically. 3 if they're light.

-Roman.

That was the 1st thing that went through my head when I woke up. Could hear it blowing without even looking out the window. I might give OSS a call to see if they get any vis reports from that morning, though. The winds are out of the west, today and tomorrow, not south. So we'll see. You want to be on standby in case they report it as diveable?

-Roman.

I've never gotten a good report from them... but if you want to try it, ok.... you talked me into it.... latest weather is calling for a high in the low 50's. Like you said...the winds are from the west, so the cove shouldn't be getting stirred up.

you wanna just pick a time and meet there? noon? 1pm? your call.

I'm a glutton for punishment

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom