Sunday CSSP dive report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yea... A cop made me take one of those when he stopped me awhile back
:ircqnet:

You leave a posting alone for just one afternoon and see what happens! :D

Thanks everyone for adding there thoughts; that’s what makes this site such a blast.

Debra- great pictures as always- hummm where did the green tint come from? eyebrow

Alan, you’re a hoot as always; easy as you go.

Two bit- hanging out at the lake is half the fun.
Glad you are teaching… I have had enough Ow weekends with 40 people attending and trying to keep my sanity.
WARNING- taking 32 sets of dive gear to the lake at once can be hazardous to your health.

For the newer divers-
As a friend of mine who is a child physiologist likes to say-
I like diving because people can’t talk!
Silence is golden…

Hanging out with Ron and I can make shameless Diverite promotions and he always gets a good laugh out of it.

Rebreathers- Oh there just too much fun. No noise, lots of hoses and it’s a nitrox mixing machine! What’s not to like.

Andrew

Lukiedukie:
RB=ReBreather
CCR=Closed Circut Rebreather

lol

I think I can relate to Timeliner's analysis a little better...

I was out there Sunday pm as well. Beautiful day and the new hooded vest was just the perfect thing down to 25' or so when matched with my 3 mil.

I read 68 deg at 27'. Vis not too bad. The best part was warming up in the sun between dives.

I haven't seen Ron since the Nitrox classroom session last year. It would be good to see him again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom