Sunday at Wentz?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NadMat

DIMWIT Swamper ;)
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone diving out at Wentz today? I am going to head out with dog to go swimming, and will throw gear into truck just in case anyone shows up and wants to do a dive. I lost my weight pocket on last cleanup out there so was going to have a look for that. It is out on shallow side just out of main cove somewheres.

Me and rocket should be set up over near sailboat ramp at one of tables just N/E of it. Will be me, rocket, and possibly my buddy tim and his dogs merlin and gwenny. Tim dives but has to rent gear and usually won't spend $ for texas mud dives :wink: I got a chore or two to take care of and then plan on heading out about 11, be set up at table by noon if anyone wants to dive.

Wentz was pretty full today, got out there just after noon and the table all taken, ended up setting up by water SW of ramp where the dogs could play. Set my dive flag up next to our stuff just in case someone showed up, but when put my mask on and swam around a but the vis in the coves was crap down to 25', the south wind had the waves crashing into show stirring things up quite a bit.

It was a beautiful day out, probably should have taken the windsurfer out instead of the dive gear, but got some swimming and some sun in and the dogs had a great time.

Gotta remember to get out earlier next time.

Back
Top Bottom