Sunday at the Lakes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Beast and I have a home project to get done Saturday so we won't be going to Sea Space. I'll miss seeing some of my out of town friends and the travel friends I've made over the years but other than that I don't mind missing it.

Sunday we'll be at Twin Lakes all day, probably arriving around 10am. Beast and I plan to explore the far side of the lake so I can check out the bus and stuff.

I hope some of you can join us!

I think Gary and I will head over there after church. Last Sunday we got there around noon-ish.

We are going to explore the area around the cat-o-nine tails trying to further improve my photography skills.

-Deb

Saturday we're taking the kids to Seaspace ( Lord, give me strength ) but we'll be at Twin Lakes 9 to 10 ish on Sunday!We'll mostly snorkel, double breath my tank, and get ready for her final certification dives on the 15th, but I'm bringing both tanks so I can make another marathon dive with T.P.H. :) See ya there.

DITTO brother DITTO! Above and below formation diving at its best!!!:D

See ya Sunday!

Dee,

I'm having trouble sending PM's so I'm posting the regular way. Sorry about that.

Beast mentioned the possibility of having an al-80 tank to sell. Would it be to much trouble to bring it tomorrow for me to look at? Please don't go to any trouble as I intend on bringing a rental to dive with. See you tomorrow.

Cory

Originally posted by ScubaDuke
Dee,

I'm having trouble sending PM's so I'm posting the regular way. Sorry about that.

I sent ya a return PM. See ya tomorrow!

was a nice hot pit ,afew steaks and we woulda had a regular 4th o july picnic dive day!
Had a good time seeing everyone.and getting to participate in the great two team watermellon chill-off.Who said duck tape couldn`t hold at 40ft?See ya`ll Wednesday!!:D

I'll have photos of the watermellon complete with its duct tape harness tomorrow. Sure tasted sweet, too!

Did ya'll realize we had over 20 people in and out there today? :thumb: Sure was nice to see Frank and Little Frank. There's a new Jr. Diver loose on the world and a good one he is, too! We'll be planning another dive day when Frank comes back in August.

Great day people!

Hello all,

I had a good time and a great dive! Thanks to Beast & Dee for showing me around a little. I enjoyed meeting everyone and hope to do it again soon.

The watermellon chill-off was great and may start a new tradition; or at the least a new use for duct tape!

Can't wait till next time.

Later

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom