Sunday April 10th, Tuwanek

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

askdjasd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So Dustin is leaving us.. and my phone is dead so I have no idea if Sunday is better, so I cannot ask him.

But this weekend we're planning 2 dives + lunch and beer at tuwanek.
Its cheap-ish, and glorious vis!

Looking to get a massive group going out so let's arrange some carpools.

cheers!

pack coffee please so we do not have a repeat of last week :)

Sounds great! I should be able to make it! Are you guys planning the 9:20 am boat to Langdale, or the 7:20? I would perhaps favor the 9:20, but could go either way....

Not really sure... This was just kind of a heads up e-mail but I guess the 9:20, 7:20 could be a bit too early.. Though I'm down for either.

yeah, 9:20 sounds good to me too, let's plan on it

So I put the word out to see if anyone from the Abbotsford area wanted to go and so far no takers. If it just ends up being Dustin, Rob, Marty, and myself we could all go in our truck to share the fuel and ferry costs. Would need to figure out a meet time and place to get to the ferry on time.

if you're taking the #1, we could all possibly meet like you suggested at Rob's.

Unless something more efficient comes along, our plan was gf drops me off at Dustins, then we take Cram's car to robs, then wait for stu.

BH was also mentioning he wants to come.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom