Sunday 4/24 Sunrise Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReneeC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Any one interested in joining me early tomorrow morning? I would be up for Hollywood or for LBTS but need to get in early and home early.

Let me know!

I wanna go! I wanna go!
:( but I can't. Have fun!

It must have been that word "sunrise"!

I sure do love going early in the morning when the beach is empty and the reef is just waking up.

Next time.....

For me it was not the word sunrise, I love sunrise diving! Maybe next time.

I gotta move closer to the blue water.. this brown murky crap is for the dogs.. sunrise dive here is a joke. Noon when you got 90 degree angle on the water so you can squeak out a 20' vis is a must.. dang it..

Scuba_Jenny:
For me it was not the word sunrise, I love sunrise diving! Maybe next time.

Would love to catch an early mornig this week or a sunset...
Hubby is out of town so I don't have to do the wifey thing all week. Let me know if you can squeeze something in! I love diving with you - your a great buddy (and know what all those cool things we see are!)

Dawn patrol is ok...I used to catch the Pipeline like that when I lived in Hawaii. I need a night dive a lot worse though.

I can't sunrise dive during the week, I have to be at work at 8:30. Sigh. But summer is coming soon and the Hermit Crab school commitments won't be limiting my night dive times...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom