Sunbathing our tanks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Had a neck O ring go once in the hot sun (while driving down the highway). It was one tank on a set of doubles and we were doing a class and in a hurry, so it was a hassle tearing apart the doubles just for the O ring.

sounds like a good episode for
mythbusters.jpg

I didn't think about valve knobs, I guess they'll need some sun block! ha! orings should be fine with caps over them. inspection stickers can be rotated to shade them.

Had a neck O ring go once in the hot sun (while driving down the highway). It was one tank on a set of doubles and we were doing a class and in a hurry, so it was a hassle tearing apart the doubles just for the O ring.

Not to hijack my own thread, just curious, do you tear down the twin tank set up everytime you need to fill them or do they just fill the tanks all set up together?

Not to hijack my own thread, just curious, do you tear down the twin tank set up everytime you need to fill them or do they just fill the tanks all set up together?

Fill together. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom