Sun Hunt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Everybody needs to contact Ted Turner and get him to run those tapes again. That way all these young ckharlan66's can get some inspiration. I would love to see the Jaques Cousteau films again.

JBD used to dive with Christ over in Nazareth. Us young whipper snappers never seen SEAHUNT. My mother used to LOVE that show and that's how I got into diving so long ago. I actually got certified thru PADI just a few weeks after I turned 11. Back then there was not really an age limit.

Hey--I'm might resemble that statement! So what are you saying--I'm old enough to be your father!

Actaully you've been diving way longer than I have. That makes you the old man!

I'll be the big 30 here shortly. Should I worry about DCI now since I'm elderly. Sea Hunt shows are GREAT. You remember about 10 yrs. ago or maybe not that long but they tried to remake them?

Ah, this board is awesome source of info for everything!!! I'm gonna check out some of those links tomorrow. I need to meet someone for diving tomorrow at 7am... early morning, early night.

Thanks guys

If it were not for SEA HUNT I probably would not have learned to swim ,let alone dive.

In fact , I got a mask , snorkel and fins in 1964 (still have mask and snorkel) about 1 month before I learned to swim.

I had several shows taped when they ran here about a year ago but , like my first pair of fins , lost in the move. :-(

Ron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom