--Summer Movies--

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris Hipp:
Fantastic Four just looks too cheesy, I liked the comics and the old cartoons though. I am kinda tired of all the comic book movies anyway.

Two words -- JESSICA ALBA :07:

'nuff said?? :)

Jason B:
I find it sad that there is no originality anymore. Everything is a remake or a spoof on another movie or a comic book. I'll save my money for an air fill.

Jason

What, you are not eagerly anticipating Open Water II?

Bring on Batman Begins!! Can't wait for that one! :letsparty:

BUBBLES_haha:
is anyone excited about the movies coming out soon? theres so many its hard to remember moviefone.com has alot of trailers for them all! they all look exciting!!

so whats the competition???

-Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- War of the Worlds
-The Island
-Batman Begins
-Fantastic Four
-Dukes of Hazzard
-Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
-The Da Vinci Code

and those are just a few
personally the first two im looking forward to.

any opinons?
The Da Vinci Code doesn't come out till Summer 2006, your a year early on that one, but one I'm looking forward to also.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, should be good, Tim Burton rocks, Nightmare before Christmas is one of my all time favorites, I'll probably skip it at the theater though, and let the kids grandmother (a Johnny Depp fanatic) take em'. I'm looking forward to War of the Worlds and The Bad News Bears remake. Wouldn't mind catching Lords of Dogtown and Fantastic Four. Harry Potter will be a must see with the kids this winter.

shark.byte.usa:
Oh yeah, what about this one, not only Jessica Alba but Ashley Scott in the same movie mainly in bikini's, along with scuba & sharks. I'll be there!!

Along with Paul Walker and Tyson Beckford :07:

I agree, that "Into the Blue" looks like maximum exposure for Jessica Alba, reason enough to see it in my book. :inlove: "Batman Begins" looks good, "War of the Worlds" looks interesting...not quite a remake of the original movie...not quite a copy of the radio broadcast and...not quite true to the story by H. G. Wells but, looks like a lot of on screen destruction so count me in. :bigun2: "The Island" and "Fantastic Four" may also make the grade but, only on DVD.

But, all will have to wait...funds allocated for Roatan and much diving.:scubadive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom