Summer in NC, and winter in Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bill L

New
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi if there is anyone around the Acadia Florida area during the fall, that may need someone to dive with let me know..
I been absent for a long time, since then I was disabled, and started getting a lot better and back into diving again about 18 months ago.. I talked my friend into trying it and now she became a fish!
I'm still dreaming of the day when I can afford a true full face dive mask, like an Ocean Reef.. or a Kirby.. Or even a mk5.. lol..
But for now I still have very first dacor pacer , just with new Chinese 2nd stages, and oceanic depth gauge funny how everything seems to come together when you say " I'm just going to buy the basics and if I dive I'll rent everything... Like tanks, BCD, regulator.. and wetsuit." A year later, I have 5 regulators, 6 BCs , 9 scuba tanks, 4 sets of fins 3 weight belts, 10 cheap masks, and two antique large volume mask that I had been useing since the 1990's.. before long I will need a 1 ton moving van to take to the beach!. Lol.
I'm just having fun and love to dive old gear.. I kinda grew up with that and this new fangled mess just don't appeal to me. Lol.

Well, howdy and welcome from Texas! I assume you've already heard of Hickory Lake Scuba in Taylorsville, NC? They have great YouTube videos on all aspects of scuba. Good luck finding a diving buddy in Acadia, and again, welcome.

Well, howdy and welcome from Texas! I assume you've already heard of Hickory Lake Scuba in Taylorsville, NC? They have great YouTube videos on all aspects of scuba. Good luck finding a diving buddy in Acadia, and again, welcome.
I like that guys videos. he is very informative and a giant help in remembering some of the things from my eanx course

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom