Sullivan County, NY dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you must be right near skinners falls.
i think a little south of there is the deepest point of the river,
where it bends west, something like 80-90 feet.
much further south near the gap is a shallow train wreck.

i've never been diving up there, just going down the rapids or catching some largemouth in the lakes.

Lisa,

I'm in Monticello. As long as you don't lose any of my gear, I'd be happy to dive with you. The deepest part of the river is in Narrowsburg, on the south side of the bridge. It supposedly gets to about 120 feet when the water is at the normal level. If you'd like to get together Sunday and go down to Dutch Springs with me, I'm free.

Jonny_Rocket:
Frank, did I tell you the chick had the stones to tell me she gave me the light back while we were still in the water?
Pretty much covers rule #1 and rule#2 :D

Dang, I worked in Livingston Manor for a while, never had a chance to dive the area there though.
You may want to check with the canoe rental joints to see if there are any spots where folks dump the canoes over a lot. I've found lots of high price camping gear in places like that. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom