Suit filed in case of "Girl dead, boy injured at Glacier National Park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I only read the original.

If everything in there is true she should be charged with manslaughter.

I think the reason not is because the DA isn't familiar with diving and therefore thinks he or she won't be able to convince a jury.

I think the reason not is because the DA isn't familiar with diving and therefore thinks he or she won't be able to convince a jury.

You don't keep a 99.6% conviction rate by taking cases that aren't a slam dunk.

You don't keep a 99.6% conviction rate by taking cases that aren't a slam dunk.

When I did it we cared about what we could prove. But that was a long time ago and in a different state.

Another question for you Mr. Concannon, if you are able to disclose it.

Did the settlement address the instructor verification database? It seemed like this was a concern in the ammendments.

Thank you.

Another question for you Mr. Concannon, if you are able to disclose it.

Did the settlement address the instructor verification database? It seemed like this was a concern in the ammendments.

Thank you.
I am not able to discuss this.

Again, are you assuming that the Plaintiffs' allegations in the Complaint are proven facts? I'm not making any judgment as to whether the allegations are all correct or not, but ask yourself -- how do YOU know that was the case?
It is true that Linnea was massively overweighted and at least partially flooded. She was 5'6" tall and weighed 149.5 pounds. Her dry suit and BCD contained 44 pounds of lead. You can do the math.

Her undergarments were soaked through.

When I did it we cared about what we could prove. But that was a long time ago and in a different state.

Federal?

I have several friends that or were Federal LEOs, the DAs they worked with required extremely high bars to bring cases.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom