Suggestions for Resources, Lodging Gerstle/Stillwater/Ross

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sasquatch

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm planning to wander over to either Monterey or north to Gerstle Cove, Stillwater Cove and that bunch. I'll decide which later on today or tomorrow morning. I know Monterey has accomodations aplenty with the diveshops right there, restaurants and motels (Lone Pine?) but if anyone would please offer suggestions or reviews or current conditions for the north dive sites I'd be obliged.

I believe Bodega Bay Dive is the nearest fill point?

I'll just wing it as I'm good at that but I like hearing opinions from the cats here on the Mighty SB, NorCal Division.

Sea ya!

I'm planning to wander over to either Monterey or north to Gerstle Cove, Stillwater Cove and that bunch. I'll decide which later on today or tomorrow morning. I know Monterey has accomodations aplenty with the diveshops right there, restaurants and motels (Lone Pine?) but if anyone would please offer suggestions or reviews or current conditions for the north dive sites I'd be obliged.

I believe Bodega Bay Dive is the nearest fill point?

I'll just wing it as I'm good at that but I like hearing opinions from the cats here on the Mighty SB, NorCal Division.

Sea ya!

I live in Santa Rosa, so I usually just do day trips to the North Coast, so I can't help with any hotel recommendations. I have camped a couple times at Stillwater Cove campground and loved it though. It's close to those dive sites, the camp sites are nice, and they have running water bathrooms and hot showers. And yes, Bodega Bay is the closest place for fills.

That's good to know! I just thought I'd bop around like the dive bum that I'd like to be someday and I'll try the campground for sure.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom