Suggestions for January through July?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Personally I'd go for Phuket until around March then on to somewhere like Bali or maybe Manado.

I'd question why anyone wants to get master scuba diver though, just badge collection, do a DM course instead.

Hi Logan,

Search the internet for diving in the Philippines. You get good deals and good diving.
check out our home page for warm water wreck diving in Busuanga philippines. Discovery Divers: World Class Wreck, Scuba and Technical Diving in Coron Busuanga Palawan Philippines
I'm definitely considering the Philippines. I've been PMing several different members of that forum for advice on where they would spend extended amounts of time. They've been extremely helpful.

Coming over to SE Asia don't forget Japan. The southern islands of Japan have some of the most diverse dive sites in the world. In the timeframe you are looking at the hammerhead season is in full swing as is humpback whale migration- along with our outstanding reefs and wrecks which are around year round. Classes and diving during that time of year will keep you entertained for months.
Just when I had my trip kind of narrowed down, you come along. What are the conditions like where you're located, and do you guys go out every day? Do you have any long term packages?

Personally I'd go for Phuket until around March then on to somewhere like Bali or maybe Manado.

I'd question why anyone wants to get master scuba diver though, just badge collection, do a DM course instead.

It seems like West Coast Thailand is the general consensus. I suppose I wanted to go Master Scuba Diver first as an excuse to get more diving under my belt before I did anything like a DM course. Can you recommend a dive shop around Phuket either in a PM or here?

Hi

Have a look at this page on Facebook: HM Forces SCUBA Diving in Vietnam - Resettlement / ELC / Expeds

I hope it helps.

Jeremy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom