Suggestion suggestion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
S

Scubamedicjoe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a suggestion refrence the Gear / Equipment Classifieds section , my self and many other liked it better when it was broke up into dive gear types like masks , tanks regulators ect .
it sure made it easier to look for something as it is right now I am not going through every thread to look for something that could be heck lot easier to find. just a way to make SCUBABOARD BETTER .

As volume increases we will add more subcategories but for now we only have a a dozen posts per day to that forum at best, subcategories would be great but they wouldn't have the needed amount of activity to get much exposure.

medic13:
...I am not going through every thread to look for something that could be heck lot easier to find...
While you wait for the honchos to consider this, how about doing a forum search for the item you are looking for? Then you only have to look at the threads listing that item....

hum OK but I disagree the reason your not getting the activity now because we not going to search every post to find what we looking for .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom