Suggested masks for a "fat head"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

subvet,
if you like the x-vision but it's not fitting well, you should take a look at the purevision. This is the single lens version of the X-vision. While you'll be getting all of the benefits of the X, the skirt is slightly different and in my experience seems to fit wider faces a bit better. As you know fit and comfort are number 1 priorities w/ masks then features and benefits. I hope you find one that doesn't require constant clearing.

Happy Diving!

I also had an Oceanic Trend 3 that fit, but it cracked and now I'm having a hard time finding something else that fits as well. Thanks, I'll look for a Tusa.

ScupaPro cystal vu, I think is one of the best newer mask for big heads, Ive got large dome and it seems to work. If that still does not fit the USD tir view is probobly the biggest around if you can find it.

JUMBO

oceanic shadow should work pretty well. I have an "average" head and I use the mini

A

I just went to my local shop and they had the new Atomic Aquatics Vision and it fit perfectly, much better than my Trend 3 or the TUSA Visualator (which was also on hand to try out). They only had two on hand, so I think I'll wait until they get one with a blue frame.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom