Sugar Barge (The Regina)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's also some smallish reefs up there a short drive south of the Regina.

Invited to dive the Sugar Barge? I thought she was seeing that Padi guy?

Orlando Eric:

:laughing: wrong barge Eric... Rumor has it, that one's off limits.... :eyebrow:

Orlando Eric:

Oh My Gawd! You are gonna pay. I am gonna pay to watch you pay!

Joe

Orlando Eric:

Ahem. See Signature to the left. Sugar BABY. Next time I am referred to as a barge, understand you may never see your rum tote ever again. And Scott can match me drink for drink and then some. You may never see your rum stash again....................................... :D

Sorry, Itote. Back to your regularly scheduled program.

Firebrand- Where would I go to find teeth in Venice?

Beck- Dont worry about the program, you gotta give 'em a fit when you can :wink:

Colin- Careful Bro, you know how these women folk are. It's hard to breath with your reg. hose cut.

Vickie-Wish I could make it down but I gotta help my brother with a seal-up saturday morning.(Wildlife Control Stuff). Wont be long and I'll be there.

Chris

You can find teeth at Venice Beach, Alhambra, or Casperson beach (all in Venice). MAYBE we can get a few conchs to go shortly. Colin? Blais?, Simon?

Itote:
Firebrand- Where would I go to find teeth in Venice?

Beck- Dont worry about the program, you gotta give 'em a fit when you can :wink:

Colin- Careful Bro, you know how these women folk are. It's hard to breath with your reg. hose cut.

Vickie-Wish I could make it down but I gotta help my brother with a seal-up saturday morning.(Wildlife Control Stuff). Wont be long and I'll be there.

Chris

Yeah yall, lets go toothin. Who knows, we might even have fun!

Im in as long as we dont try to schedule it for the next two weekends or so. I need a clone to help me be in two places at once.
Chris

lol. I'm going to try to get there on Sunday, but then again, I try to go diving every other week and if I'm not going anywhere else, I'm going there.

BTW, the forecast is looking good for this weekend.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom