For Sale Suex VRs FS/FT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kammel78

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Too many scoots and I recently upgraded so I'm getting rid of at least one, maybe 2 of my Suex VRs. I'll try to get some pics up tonight, but they're both in great condition - maybe 30 hours total, 1 dive in the ocean and the rest freshwater only.

They're great little scoots, did a 5.3 hour dive back 5000' or so against flow in JB the other day just fine, but our dives are getting bigger and bigger so I upgraded for larger battery and more speed settings for easier speed matching. They make great boat scoots due to their size, backup scoots or a great 1st cave scooter. I've modded them to be able to dive either 12 and 6 or 3 and 9 towing configurations.

Asking $2000 OBO per scoot or if you happen to have a "too many breathers, not enough scoots" problem, let's talk. :) Don't think anyone would be interested in shipping, including me, but I can get them to cave country fairly easily.

One scoot sold. One remaining.

Back
Top Bottom