Subsurface mobile: two or more tanks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

estresao

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I use Subsutface in my smartphone to upload dives from my computer, them I like to edit the dives to add some information like diving place, tanks, etc...

Problem is that I do many dives using more than one tank, and don't know how to add tanks to the dive.

So far, what I do is add additional tanks information in the "notes" property and update the dive later on from my PC. This work, but I'm wondering if it's possible to add them directly on my Android version of Subsurface?

I've had no luck either. And simply doubling the pressure starts messing with the compressibility of gas laws which throws the SAC calculations way off

Additional tanks must be added from the desktop. If you use AI (with multiple transmitters), multiple tanks will import with just the mobile app.

I don't use transmiters.

Editing from the desktop is what I'm doing now, but when traveling doing many dives is a pain in the neck remember all later on. So far I add notes to the dive and then I edit, but would be awesome if I just could set as many tanks as I'm using in my Android app.

I recommend you try an app called “DIVEROUT” - in addition to manually creating logs, it can manage dive logs from various brand computers, including UDDF imports, and supports multi-tank dives. It also offers free AI-powered color restoration, with batch processing and no watermarks.

I recommend you try an app called “DIVEROUT” - in addition to manually creating logs, it can manage dive logs from various brand computers, including UDDF imports, and supports multi-tank dives. It also offers free AI-powered color restoration, with batch processing and no watermarks.
Thanks!

Actually I want to stick with Subsurface, which is open source and computer brands agnostic.

Plus I have no iPhone to use this app.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom