Subscribed, no change?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interestingly enough, my recurring monthly charge hit Paypal on the 14th as well, and I have been dropped from the Supporter group. Anyone know what happened?

IIRC, one of the staff posted in another thread that there seems to have been a lot of problems recently with SB not receiving payment notifications from PayPal, and that anyone who thinks they've been missed should continue to speak up so that someone can go update profiles manually.

I have my support set for a monthly arrow-matical payment myself, but I am 50-50 on showing as a supporter.
I just do not care, and that is just me.
Pete shakes my hand when I see him at events, and everyone else he meets also whether you are a supporter or not.

Chug
May or may not be red at the moment.

I have my support set for a monthly arrow-matical payment myself, but I am 50-50 on showing as a supporter.
I just do not care, and that is just me.
Pete shakes my hand when I see him at events, and everyone else he meets also whether you are a supporter or not.

Chug
May or may not be red at the moment.

I don’t plan to turn on the name color change either buy would like to make the annoying ads stop — especially the one with the camera shutter sounds.

Have y'all checked your "Group memberships" to see if "supportor" was available?

I am in the same boat, signed up a bit ago, shot someone a PM etc.

Will wait a bit more to see what happens. I know Doc and them do have hands full at the moment with somethings.

Back
Top Bottom