SubGear 3mm Elements

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crealque

New
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to diving and would like to get our own wetsuit. We would like to keep ourselves as warm and comfortable as possible and most of our dive spots that we are planning for are in tropical areas.

Has anyone tried the SubGear's 3mm Elements? I've been scouring the internets and I can't find any consumer reviews on them. What other websuits would you recomment?

SubGear 3mm Elements:
http://www.subgear.com/en-GB/ZHH/suits/element-steamers.aspx

Crealque, I would start with a budget and then go from there. After you establish your spending limit you will then go to some internet web stores. Once you locate wet suits within your budget you should then look at the reviews that may or may not be available.

Asking an open ended question like you did may serve to make a confusing decision even more so. Since I can't see where you are located it will add to the question of responses to your question. There will be no definitive wetsuit to buy, everyone will have different experiences.

HTH

M

The SubGear Element wetsuit has been extremely popular.

Sorry, I was being vague about the wetsuits. I've tried on many different wetsuits from the various dive shops (tusa/pinnacle/mares/oceanic/bare/sharkskin) while deciding which to buy. But I find that the Sub Gear's Element suit was comfortable and within our budget, Which is around USD100 - USD150

I'm trying to research on the SubGear's Elements wetsuit before buying them, but I don't find a lot of information/reviews on them. I'm mainly would like to ask the scubaboard community on what is your experiences with them?

Back
Top Bottom