suba information

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrlong

Reaction score
I have been snorkeling for a while now and want to try scuba diving where and how do I start

Where are you based? If you come from the north I can recommend some good dive centers. Down south? Sorry I would be able to find some centers for you but I wouldn't be able to recommend them as I have only had training in the North.

junior diver:
Where are you based? If you come from the north I can recommend some good dive centers. Down south? Sorry I would be able to find some centers for you but I wouldn't be able to recommend them as I have only had training in the North.

I come from the south where abouts are the centers for diving

Need to decide if you want to "pay and go" for diving qualification and go the PADI route (ie buy it from a shop) or want a club based environment where instruction is free (other than membership subs to club) in which case its BSAC. There are other agencies as well.

Also need to consider if you want to dive in britain, abroad or both.

mrlong:
I come from the south where abouts are the centers for diving

Can you be a bit more specific?

How far are you prepared to travel?

Mr Mares:
Can you be a bit more specific?

How far are you prepared to travel?

around 12 miles from Ipswich aerea

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom