Stupid, Inane Question: What's on your Refrigerator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

get this- a mural of the inside of the fridge. My neighbour is an artist- this was his housewarming gift.... I don't want to send in a pic, because I get antsy about that sort of thing.. its REALLY good though.

OMG,
I am way to embarrassed to post a picture.

All 3 sides are covered, from top to bottom, with:
Pictures, some as old as 12 years ago.
Artwork by the kids, some as old as the pictures.
Various awards the kids have received.
Emergency phone numbers.
"Children Learn What They Live" poem.
Postcards.
Cartoon clippings.
My work schedule.
My sons karate kata moves.
My sons karate log.
Business cards.
List of school holidays.
Chicago Bulls schedule.
Chicago Rush schedule.
Asst'd. SpongeBob stuff.
Magnetic grocery list paper.
A clothespin magnet gizmo, my son made, that's holding 5 or 6 sheets of important info.
And all being held up by the magnet collection from h*ll.

I take it all down to clean the refridgerator & then put it all back up. And it has to go back in the same general area or I get complaints.

also too embarrassed to show a picture

the calendar is magnetted to the front
school menu
shopping list notepad
picture of my brother when he graduated OCS - 7yrs ago (he couldn't believe I had it on my 'fridge and laminated when he saw it recently during a visit.)
lots of magnet clips
delivery menus
ziploc bag with Campbell's labels for school
business cards
bottle opener
Peoria Chiefs schedule
Chicago Cubs schedule (from last year ?! Can throw that away now!)

just writing this out is embarrassing. The top of the refrigerator is worse. At least I'm not alone in this.

dont have a digital camera, so ill tell you, i live in a college door type room, so i only have a bar fridge, 4.5cf. i have a big sign i aquired from work, it say flamable liquids inside, and am working on surfing/diving pics to cover the fridge with.

o Postcards friends & Family have sent me from all over the world.
o Postcards I sent myself from dive locations to remind myself to work hard and go
on another trip.
o Pictures of my niece and nephews. & kids of friends.
o Magnets holding above on fridge are from places I've visited.

Hmmm mine just has 2 mini magnet frames with a picture of our 2 dogs. that's it! Hubby don't like all kinds of stuff on there....

I just bought one of the Stainless Steel Kitchen Aids so it is nice and polished with nothing on it! :wink:
(the magnets tend to scratch it)

Drewpy:
I just bought one of the Stainless Steel Kitchen Aids so it is nice and polished with nothing on it! :wink:
(the magnets tend to scratch it)

I got one, too. Magnets don't stick to it, anyway. It's actually a huge relief to have an unadorned fridge.

Now, my freezer in the pantry does happen to sport a small collection of refrigerator magnets I've been given over the years. The only thing of any consequence: my 5-week rotating menu, held in place with several brightly-colored gecko magnets.

A lot of magnets,(Elvis, Marilyn, Stooges, Vargas Girls), a lot of pictures, some odds, some ends, a couple rolls of film, 409, and a cat.

Right now.

PhotoTJ:
A lot of magnets,(Elvis, Marilyn, Stooges, Vargas Girls), a lot of pictures, some odds, some ends, a couple rolls of film, 409, and a cat.

Right now.

PhotoTJ,

Who is your taxidermist?!! That cat looks sooo good!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom