Stupid Decisions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

theskull:
They will play Pink Floyd if you request it! I've made a night dive to it there. They will also let you bring your own CD and play it, if it isn't something that other divers present at the time may object to.

And that cargo hold can be a scary place. Shouldn't be there without a guide line and the training and experience to know how to truly use it.

Happy and safe diving everyone,

theskull

Cool....now all I gotta do is figure out to keep the dang thing lit while I'm diving! :rofl3:

Anyway.....not being familiar with the cargo hold of any plane..how big can it be ?

I would imagine a large box with only one exit....(pictures would be cool)

It seems like my worst dives have been night dives...

1st night dive, bad buddy who got me blown into the sea by the power plant exhaust at electric beach, oahu... He didn't even know I was missing, despite the rule to surface if you don't see your buddy.

2nd night dive, bad buddies who had a short anchor, boat drifted slowly away, planned dive was supposed to be 30 ft, but we were down about 75 ft.

Last dive, newbie at drysuit, using equipment not familiar with, got tangled...

Seems to me, at least for myself, night dive add at least twice if not 3 times the complexity of a day dive.

jywemsguy:
.............[snip]...............

In hindsight, while this wasn't anywhere near as dangerous/extreme as being stuck in some 13 deck wreck in 100ft of water, ...............[snip].................

wasn't anywhere near as dangerous/extreme??!! :confused:

Either one can kill you!!
Glad you learned a lesson, rather than becoming one for others.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom