Stuff included in PADI AOW materials pkg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moogyboy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
hey all

I'm currently trying to get my house back in order, see. One challenge is to find, extract and collate my AOW materials from the rubbish heap my house has become, so that I can maybe try to take it next month, Dog willing. The problem is that they're scattered all over the place and I've discarded the box long ago. So my question is, besides the book, can someone quickly list what's included in the box? I seem to recall a waterproof slate or tables or something.

Also, my copy of the package is a couple of years old, so I don't know if they've changed it at all. ??

thx

cheers,

Billy S.

Included in the box:

manual (looks like printed in 2002)
red log book
adventures in diving data carrier student slate
yellow PADI smiley sticker
adventures in diving documentation worksheet
various extra advertisments, ect.

BrianS:
*Opps, I listed OW not AOW, nm.
Manual
Recreational Dive Planner (little plastic slate)
Instruction book for Recreational Dive Planner
Some packages may include a log book .
Various little goodies like stickers and pamplets not required for the class .

My AOW has almost everything that Whitelightnin posted. I don't have what I would consider a log book so I checked several sources and I think PADI may have changed. Some places showed a book that is red and says dive log on the front. In my pack I have more loose dive pages to add to my log book.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom