stuart or wpb operations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simbrooks

Snr LayZboy Meteorologist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We enquired about the Scubaquest deal that they are offering to SB members in WPB the other day and it seems reasonable. Has anyone ever dove with them on "The Wetter, The Better"?

Also another option we have heard about was Stuart Dive Center (thru C&N Divers in Mt Dora), they offer trips every now and then. Any ideas?

We have dove with Jupiter Dive Charters once, were planning on it last weekend, but a cold put the brakes on that idea. I have heard many say that Jupiter's reefs are nicer than WPB, due to less use, but actually we want to drift over some wrecks, which i heard there were plenty of WPB and some fun areas around Stuart too (according to Deloach's book). We need a load more saltwater dives, mostly it has been freshwater so far and we would like to see reefs and wrecks (just dont get that many in freshwater) - so these were some more options.

Thanks again, Simon

I only have dived on 2 wrecks in WPB and they weren't very big, pne was called the Mizpah and I can't remember the other, but they are right together.

I recommend and use www.diverampage.com in the WPB area.

For some excellent wreck diving head down to Pompano and use www.parrotislandscuba.com. Its only an hour further down the road.

If you decide on the Rampage ask Bob about going to the Princess Anne. Great dive if there is not too much current.

I agree with Wendy on Parrot Island. Also their boat is in a marina near the inlet and the best part is parking is FREE. Just finished diving the " Jim Atria ", a wreck 110' down and 130' to the sand .Super dive and intereseting wreck.

Have fun diving and do it safely.

Joe

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom