Stroke Test

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

82% I have no idea who the people in the pictures were so picked random answers for those...

I did it on the first try! AND... there is my name for all to see!!! Waiting for UP to take the challenge!!! (BTW, you probably missed the second inflator in the picture)

Although I agree with the fact that "stroke" is quite a derogatory term, and there is no way I am DIR (neither would I classify myself as 'stroke'), the term makes me laugh everytime y'all use it.
LOL

For some reason, it just makes me laugh.

92% here. Sure wish I had an answer sheet.

You just keep hitting back till you get 100% (I'm # 12 ... till other alphabetically ranked names push us off). Now why did I want to get 100%?

Very funny. Looks like George has put on some weight...

Too Funny Wendy!!!!!!!:yea:

I keep getting this response after Stroke Test 8. It is the one that asks how deep I dive on air/nitrox. When I did it said "Stroke... don't try to cheat! (or then you gave bad URL or the web server is busy...)" Oh well, I guess I will never know. :(

And tacky.
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom