Strobes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Finesse once bubbled...
Steve

Santa brought me one of those laser pointers ....well not for the camera ..... but more to use like Dee mentions ...... This is the other place I get into a lot of trouble :D ....Although mine isn’t what is shown there ....It was $24.95 takes 2 AA batteries depth range to about 200' and a spotting range of .....1500-2500 feet :eek: :eek: ....well that’s beyond any Good Vis day I've ever dived on....

Thanks for the link Scott. It's the first thing I've considered buying that the decimal point isn't at least one more spot to the right. :D :D

The tray that Ron is making for me will have a built in aiming light holder mounted just off the camera to use for night dives. I'm thinking that a laser pointer would be a great complement for the strobe at night. During the day I can attach the light to the strobe with a couple of rubber bands.

Bacchus once bubbled...

The tray that Ron is making for me will have a built in aiming light holder mounted just off the camera to use for night dives. I'm thinking that a laser pointer would be a great complement for the strobe at night.

Based on what we have seen of that tray ..... I'm envious !!!! Thats going to be a really nice system!!!!:wink:

Finesse, went great - didn't notice any hot spots either.

Back
Top Bottom