Store to buy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought mine from Newegg.com and had it in 3 days. I paid $579. That was more than the cheapest places but the extra $100 was worth buying from a reputable company that stands behind the purchase. I had called them with a question and I got a phone call a few days after getting it to make sure I was satisfied. Another thing to consider with the price is Newegg doesn't charge tax or shipping so the price you see is the total you pay. That can mean more than the different in price with cheaper places.

They also carry the PT-015 housing for $169. They were out of stock when I got my camera but they had more in a couple of weeks.

Dee once bubbled...
They also carry the PT-015 housing for $169. They were out of stock when I got my camera but they had more in a couple of weeks.

they are out again, :( and i'm waiting on them to get more in and i'll be ordering mine. :)

steve

I actually ordered mine from Aldorama, LeisurePro's camera dept. The price was only $149 but by the time they got through with shipping sharges, it was more than the newegg one! But I got it in 4 days instead of the 7 they said it would take so I was diving with it that weekend. :)

Be sure you check the business and user rating on those cheapest places!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom