Stolen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MontanaMike

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone pleas keep an eye out for cheap dive gear. I was broke into last night in Kailua 9-4-11 around 11:00 pm. What was STOLEN: scubapro Light Hawk bcd, scubapro profile wetsuit 5/4mm, tusa reg and octo w/ uatec 3 gauge console, aladin 2 g wrist computer, nova light, pcm light, safety sausage w/ finger spool, xcess knive w/ built in cutters, Jet fins w/ spring straps (mike written in center flume). All was in an akona mesh back pack.

Thanks everyone and let me know if you think you find any of it!
Mike.islanddivershawaii@gmail.com

bra it was in da back of the trunk... they also took my back pack and everything else in the vehicle which i had just purchased all the title and paperwork which hadn't been xferd yet. not to mention the busted glass :angrymob:

they did leave the rock tho :wink:

Oh buggahs...Feel for you dude....had two cut the screen to the lanai open and crawl in while we were sleeping.....no fun. Hope you get your stuff back!

An RSS feed is a way to monitor a site (or more likely, a bunch of sites) that change regularly, like blogs. Instead of checking each site manually, you get notified of changes without having to go look. A lot of sites provide RSS feeds, like local newspapers, the National Weather Service, local governments. For instance I can subscribe to an RSS feed to get any local weather alerts (and tsunami alerts).

ScubaBoard provides RSS feeds for most forums.

RSS is a fantastic way to organize your online reading. My RSS reader is the central part of my online toolset and where I start every time I sit down at the computer. You need to use and check an RSS reader each day, either an online reader like Google Reader. Or use the built in RSS features of your browser. I prefer the online version as I use a number of computers through the day.

Craigslist provides an RSS link at the bottom of the page after doing a search that can be used to always provide any hits on that search that might come up in the future. Looking to buy a bike? Do the search in your area for "bike", hit the RSS link on the results page, and voila, you get notified in your RSS reader any time somebody in your area posts an ad with the word "bike"

Read a basic into at RSS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And maybe check out the Google Reader (the one I use) at http://www.google.com/reader

Hope this helps!
Andrew

Back
Top Bottom