Stolen wetsuits!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wetwear

Equipment Manufacturer
Reaction score
Wetwear was broken into and robbed early this morning May 1st. They stole several custom wetsuits worth thousands of dollars. Something like this is horrible for any buissness but we are a small family run bussiness and for us this is devastating. We are reaching out to the diving community for your help. If you see or hear of anyone trying to sell a wetwear suit please contact us at 1-800-771-8081 or (954)458-0400.

Sincerely,

The wetwear Staff

Wetwear was broken into and robbed early this morning May 1st. They stole several custom wetsuits worth thousands of dollars. Something like this is horrible for any buissness but we are a small family run bussiness and for us this is devastating. We are reaching out to the diving community for your help. If you see or hear of anyone trying to sell a wetwear suit please contact us at 1-800-771-8081 or (954)458-0400.

Sincerely,

The wetwear Staff

Do you have any specific markings on your gear that we should keep a eye out for? If so and where at, informing us of these little details might help catch these thieves. I wish you the best of luck in you getting your gear back.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Oh no! From one business to another, we wish you a speedy recovery.

Kind regards,

Oh no! From one business to another, we wish you a speedy recovery.

Kind regards,

the same goes for us here at Force-E Dive Centers.

Thanks everyone... The most recocnizable feature on our suits are the EZ on zippers. All of the suits stolen had long zippers in the arms and legs that zip from the wrist to the bicep and tha ankle to the thigh. Our suits have no logos on the out side, but should have a wetwear logo on the inside chest area. One suit was embroidered with Wreck Diving Magazine down both arms, another was for a tall slim girl that was all black with a blue collar and lime green trim. The rest of the suits are basic colors, either all black or black and blue ect.... I dont believe that the thieves know anything about diving or wetsuits, so I think there is a good chance they might try to bring them to a shop and get some cash for them. They probably dont realize they are custom made not stock sizes!!!!!!

Wetwear

Sorry to hear that you have been violated.

Sounds like Dumb & Dumber! Stealing custom suits???

Might not be a bad idea to post your own Craigslist add. Something like:

"Wanted to Buy: Wet suit - reasonable priced for college student on a budget. Prefer one with zippers on legs."

Don't list legs and arms. Too obvious this soon. Set up an email account on yahoo to get replies. Might get lucky and have one of the morons offer one up.

Mine was one that was stolen -- those morons are going to have a hard time selling a 7mm Wetwear semi-dry suit for a 6'0" 245 lb guy!!

Actually, the whole distinctive embroidery concept is pretty interesting to prevent /track stolen goods. Next time I'm going to have my name sewn in! Or, just a big J on the chest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom